Wednesday, March 08, 2006

 

My Future Autobiography


A copy of my future autobiography fell through a hole in the time space continuum into my backyard. I picked it up and my girlfriend took a picture. It was such a defining moment, that the publisher's felt that they had to make it the picture on the front cover. The intro to my autobiography says that I live forever, since I put off writing it forever.

Actually this is an example of The Droste Effect, or infinite recursion.

Would you like a similar picture?

On my Beautiful Andes website I want to start a gallery of similar pictures and donate to charity at the same time.

So here's what I propose. Send me a picture of yourself. The picture should contain a rectangular or circular area that could (as in the picture above) contain a complete copy of the picture. Donate $25 to your (I repeat your) favorite charity, let me know who the charity is and I will create a Droste Effect picture and include it in a special gallery with your name and your favorite charity.

How does that sound?

You could even send me a picture of your dog, cat or child or someone else you love.

Be creative.

To send me the picture, simply email me.

Take care.

Comments:
Hey , Mark thats gr8 Offer man .
U are really a nice guy i think .

And the best thing i ever love from you is "Take Care"...u say .

:D

Good Day Friend ,,,,
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?